- Introduction and Purpose
- Process and Procedures
- Implementation Plans
Introduction and Purpose
The Documentation page provides a list of guidelines, procedures, best practices, implementation plans, etc. as it relates to CTL-related services and responsibilities.
- Blackboard Use in Traditional Courses: Required Content to Include in Course Shells
- Blackboard: Start/End of Course Policy
Processes and Procedures
- Completing the Course Copy Process
- Creating a Single Course User Participation Report in Blackboard
- How to Request Support
- Semester Startup Procedures
- Using Blackboard Collaborate Ultra
Resources such as tutorials and screencasts will be available soon.