Odigia has partnered with Forsyth Tech to provide instructors and students access to digital learning and teaching tools that were designed to enhance the way you:
- access, modify and engage with content,
- collaborate with your students during the course
- track progress and understanding of content
- and ultimately help your students apply knowledge.
Course content and tools can be easily accessed via Blackboard, so you and your students will not have to keep track of multiple logins.
Here is a list of the courses that are currently available in or coming soon to Odigia:
Courses Created by Forsyth Tech
- BIO 111
- BIO 112 (in progress)
- BIO 168
- BIO 169
- CHM 131
- MAT 143
Content Available from OpenStax
- College Algebra
- Algebra & Trigonometry
- Concepts of Biology
- Anatomy & Physiology
- US History
- Principles of Economics
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Elementary Algebra
- Intermediate Algebra
- American Government
More titles will be available soon, so please be sure to let us know what you are looking for. We can work with you and your department to continue to enhance existing content and create new titles.
According to Odigia, Inc, Odigia allows students to not only engage with course materials in a variety of ways, it also helps them develop the soft skills necessary to succeed in today’s workplace. There are multiple ways to engage the students, and it’s easy to proactively address areas that they might be struggling with:
- The student experience is designed to help students keep track of their progress and understanding of the content, while collaborating with peers.
- Odigia uses game theory to encourage students to complete the course by comparing their progress against their peers.
- Odigia uses visual elements to help students know which content areas they have completed, flagged, and still need to complete.
- There are many different ways to engage with the content. Students can start by interacting with the discussions or choose a topic from the course outline.
- Students can highlight content and take notes, turn the glossary on and off, search, and print content while using Odigia.
To learn more about Odigia and how to improve outcomes through high-quality OER content and Odigia’s teaching and learning tools, contact the Learning Technologies department to set up a time for an Odigia demonstration.