2017 Summer Instructor Academy
... best practices for online, hybrid,
and face-to-face courses
Guided Instruction Using Quality Matters
Quality Matters (QM) is a faculty-centered, peer review process that is designed to certify the quality of online and blended courses. QM is a leader in quality assurance for online education and has received national recognition for its scalable, peer-based approach and continuous improvement in online education and student learning.
What is the benefit of Quality Matters?
Quality Matters processes benefit both individual educators and their institutions in the following ways:
- Improved student engagement and learning outcomes;
- Adoption of a systematic and comprehensive continuous quality assurance process that includes faculty training, course development, and course improvement processes that are aligned with accreditation standards;
- Incorporation of new technologies and research findings;
- Opportunity to engage in benchmarking activities with peer institutions;
- Ongoing faculty professional development;
- Opportunity for peer-to-peer collaboration and sharing across institutions
- Online, Blended, and Face-to-Face courses that meet a consistent and widely-respected quality threshold.
Join us for the opportunity to learn more and become a graduate of Summer Instructor Academy 2017!
Watch the film ►
Click here to view FAQ ►
Click here to view Application ►
Click here to view Schedule ►